Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Voice.

You may recall a few blogs ago, how I want to be a voice for the broken. Before and since, I have been praying for opportunities.
The day after I came back from Passion Conference, I got a call from an Oakland Press newspaper reporter doing a story on human trafficking. I was able to share some staggering stats with her, and tell her my heart, and really Jesus' heart for the broken and captive (Isaiah 61:1).
This morning the article came out! Yay! If you are in Oakland County, Michigan, you can grab an Oakland Press today. It is in section A, page 3. If you are not in the area, check out:
this!
Praying that as people read the article, they can become aware, educated, and curious on the issue, and hopefully some moved to action.
All glory and honor to my God for giving me a voice.
It is the coolest thing ever to watch Him work things out. In His way and in His timing. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose."
I hope you have enjoyed reading this week's blog enteries. I have been overjoyed sharing what He is doing.
Have a fantastic Friday! Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment