Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a few steps closer

I just bought a ticket for Miami, Florida to Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

It's okay to be confused. I still need a flight Detroit, Michigan to Miami, Florida and another flight Santa Cruz, Bolivia to Cochabamba, Bolivia. The way the prices and flights were, I had to break it up into at least two pieces, and breaking it into three made it cheaper.

So the other two flights need to be purchased soon! Please be praying for good prices, and for the right times to match up with the middle flight.

I do have a few hour layover in Panama City. Kinda neato!

I plan on getting 5 more shots today! Woo! My arm bruised nicely from the yellow fever vaccine last week. Blah. But I am excited to check those off my list. My body must be confused, all sorts of medications and live vaccinations in it. But soon I will have great immunity. Or at least I hope!

Please be praying for me. This is becoming a reality and I'm getting nervous.

Remembering: Psalm 40:5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment