Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

for such a time as this

I have been frequently pondering the people in my life. Never before have I known so many people.

I frequently get made fun of because I have more "best friends than I can count". I have friends in 14 states that I talk to on a regular basis. I have been in and attended enough weddings I had a closet full of bridesmaid/party dresses. I probably babysit for 20 families on a random basis. I often have back to back friend dates in a night because there aren't enough days in a week. I attended four different schools, grades 6-12, and am still in contact with friends from each one. Some of my dearest friends I have known for over 20 years. I worked at a preschool for two years, and still am quite close to girls I had worked with, kids I had taught, and their parents. I go to a church where I am connected to almost everyone. I coached cheerleading and still am called "coach" by some little girls. I meet people at the grocery store and months later still talk to them. I was out last weekend and ran into my high school Spanish teacher, my chiropractor, and a family I babysit for all within a few hours. Its hard for me to go out, and not see someone I know. But I love it. I love people.

I am so blessed. I was addressing envelopes for thank you cards for people who have given me support, and I was baffled. The list is so diverse. If I would put everyone in the same room, most people wouldn't know anyone.

I know this is my time. Never before would I have had this great of a support system. The prayer, financial support, and encouragement has been almost overwhelming.

I woke up with the story of Esther in my head. So, I jumped in God's word and began reading. Basically Esther is a Jewish girl who God puts in a specific place for a certain time to do some big stuff! My favorite part of a verse is found at the end of Esther 4:14. "...and who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"

I have been amazed at God's timing within the past few weeks financially, but I haven't given much thought to the big scheme of His timing, until today. This is my time. He has placed me here, with all of your support, to do something big.

I wanted to dig a bit deeper, so I grabbed my Beth Moore Bible study about Esther off the shelf. I did this study a few years ago with some girls, and since it has set on my shelf. I want to share a bit of what Beth says on page 97.

"Not only are you royalty but you have been placed in your sphere of influence, regardless if the size you perceive it to be, 'for such a time as this.' Ecclesiastes 3:2 tells us there is a 'time to be born and a time to die.' God cut out those exact perimeters for you and me on the kingdom calendar so that we would be positioned on earth right now. Likewise, Acts 17:26 tells us unflinchingly that God 'determined the times set for [us] and the exact places that [we] should live.' You see, even your current location is part of the set-up for your kingdom destiny."

I flipped to a different page, and in my writing I found "Destiny- God may be working through me, but its not just about me. It's about a corporate group of people. God's time is my prime."

My eyes then fell to the bottom of the page where I had written out a few prayer requests from years ago. One was for a man, that I didn't know very well, who was in bad shape. He needed God to heal his body. He wasn't 'supposed' to make it. But my God is the great physician, and He healed him. This man and his wife read my blog a bit ago, and gave money to support me on my trip. As I read his name in my book, I began weeping, and my heart rejoicing.

This is my time. He is in control. He has given me, in this moment, the most incredible people to love me, encourage me, make a way for me, and pray for me. Thank you more than you could ever know. I am such a blessed girl. I have been thanking God for all of you. Thank you for believing in me, and in His work.

Stay warm today. Love, M

Exactly One Month Away!


1 comment:

  1. I URGENTLY NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER EMAIL PRIEST WISDOM ON SUPERNATURALSPELL@YAHOO.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM +2348124644470

    Hello, I am Ledan Mini After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: {Supernaturalspell@yahoo.com } or whatsapp him {+2348124644470}
    https://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/.....................

    ReplyDelete