Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Friday!

I love this journey so far. I love every person who has been brought into my life for this exact time. I love every step of the way, even if it has been hard. I love sharing what God is doing in me and through me. I love reading all my previous blogs and remembering what He has done. I love growing so much closer to my Savior the past few weeks. I love not knowing what is next, and being surprised.

I am amazed that people read, and continue to read. I am even more amazed when people give. I am so grateful for every single donation. Thank you for believing in me, and what He is doing. I am so grateful for all the prayer and encouragement. It is the best thing to have such a great support system behind me.

Tonight I plan on a quiet night home alone baking cookies to sell and reflecting on the past few weeks. I cannot wait. Date night with myself!

I scheduled my phone to be shut off Feb 15th. So while I am gone, Facebook, blog, and email are the only ways to get a hold of me. No voice mails or texts will go through at all for six weeks. (It was pretty cool sharing with the Sprint customer service girl about what I'm doing, and what He is doing.) Six weeks without my phone, and not reliable internet, wow....It will be kinda nice to focus on the moment and the people in the moment with me.

26 days until I get to love some brown babies. Yesssssss.

So glad to be exactly where I'm supposed to be, doing exactly what I was called to do.

Love, M

Did you know you can subscribe to my blog by email? Each new blog just drops into your inbox automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment