Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Orphanage needs...

A few people have contacted me wondering if there are items needed in Bolivia they could send with me. I asked one of the missionaries down there, and she just responded. :)

For orphanages and weekly town baby washings:
- toothbrushes
- toothpaste
- pony tails, hair clips, etc
- boys and girls socks and underwater (sizes 4-13)
- infant and toddler clothing

I will keep you posted if there are any changes or additions to the list.

I will not be leaving until February 16th now. The mother of one of the missionaries is in the hospital in the states. So they are here in the states until Feb 14th, and I will give hem a day to get settled before I get there.

Please pray for her mother, and for their family.

Enjoy the sunshine today!!! God is so good:) Love, M


No comments:

Post a Comment