Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Intentional Living: Being Content While Single: Main Page



This is for all the single ladies who are struggling to be content in their lives. Being single while everyone else seems to be moving on with their lives with their special person, leaving you sitting there, on your couch can be a bit depressing at times. I know, because I live there. Let's stop throwing our little pity parties, and intentionally live content. Join me for five days as I attempt to shine a light on ways we can intentionally strive to be content.

Here are the topics I will be discussing: (I will update as they are posted)

Intro
Day One: Identity -Where is our true identity?
Day Two: Love - Do you love yourself?
Day Three: Prayer - Are you praying for your husband and yourself?
Day Four: Truth - Do you have a friend who will speak truth into your life?
Day Five: Adventure - Do you go on adventures?




Check out 15 other great bloggers that will be showing us how to live intentional in other areas of life.
 
There will be a giveaway at the end of the week, so stay tuned! Happy reading!

GiveAWay Info: I will be giving a way a prize pack with some of my favorite goodies at the end of this series! There is only one prize. You can enter every day of the week by answering the question at the end of each daily blog. Leave a comment with your name, city and state, and your answer to my question to be entered in this week's prize pack! I will announce the winner in a post on Saturday, April 13th, 2013. The winner will have to contact me via email at michelletobolivia@gmail.com with their mailing address to receive their prize. Good luck!
 
Love, Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment