Total Pageviews

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Purposeful Planner

The Purposeful Planner.

I am not type A. I do not have my life organized just so, and perfectly planned. That's just not me. 

I think that's why I have always loved planners. With just a little effort, I could be organized. I've learned that a good planner will do most of the hard work for you, you just need to fill in the details. 

I have been using random planners over the years, and I always have complaints. The last planner I bought took me 3 stores, and almost 5 hours to settle on. 

Why are they so ugly? Why aren't they laid out in a way that makes sense? Ugh. 

About seven months ago, I was chosen to be apart of Jen Hatmaker's book launch team for "For the Love". On that team were 495 other amazingly smart, creative, and wonderful women. (And 4 men) 

One of the girls I connected with quickly is a total babe from Southern California. Her name is Corie Clark, and she makes the Purposeful Planner. 

Once I began following her on social media, I was in love. Her planners are gorgeous and they actually make sense with the way my brain works. 

When I flew to Texas for our book's launch party, Corie and I, along with 18 other girls stayed in a house together. 

Corie surprised us all with beautiful planners. 



I love mine so much. It comes everywhere with me. 


{lunch with mama}


{jet setting 'round the world} 


{hanging with my besties}  


{glasses, lipstick, and matching planners} 


Some of my favorite things include pages for your monthly budget, your monthly menu, a monthly master task list for cleaning your house, and a monthly dreams and goals page. 

I have the weekly planner, which I prefer. I like to see the entire week all laid out together. 

Corie's design features a place to check off that you're drinking enough water, a brain dump spot, and a spot to write down prayer requests and praises. 

There are sections dedicated to helping you get to your ten year goals. And there is a page ready for your bucket list. That is where I wrote out my 30 before 30 busket list. 

Seriously, I love this planner so much and have used it every day since I received it. 

If you would like to check it out for yourself, head over to :

http://corieclarkshop.com

@purposefulplanner on Instagram 

Corie's new line will be out soon! Those planners will run Jan-Dec of 2016. There are a few different styles, and products. So be sure to check it out. 

And if you want to read one of my favorite blog posts, be sure to hop over here ... http://corieclark.com/fangirl-your-friends/

M. 




1 comment:

  1. Good idea. Thanks for it. If you want to complete your next adventure successfully, you need to take best idea and adventure products. Here https://nomvdist.com/portable-power-supply-reviews/ you can get them.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete