Total Pageviews

Friday, October 16, 2015

Race day is quickly approaching! Can you believe it?!



I have begun to pack my socks, my shoes, and about 12 different wardrobe options in case the weather should change. (Of course when the race begins, it will be 34°, so that will keep us on our toes.)

I have bought Epsom salt in abundance for post race recovery baths, I made sure I had bottles of Motrin, and cases of water in the fridge. 

I have located my passport, and figured out what snackage I'm packing for during the race. 

You guys, this is really happening. 

41 weeks ago I started walking 10 miles a week. And then I got this crazy idea in my head to just do 13.1 all at once. So 28 weeks ago, I officially signed up for the Detroit half marathon. It was about that same time one of my best friends, Tina, and I made a pinky promise to do the race together. 



So, now that it's almost here, I'm going to ask something of you. 

Could you pray for us? 

I would love to know that someone is praying for us, every mile of the way. 

Pre race:
Mile 1:
Mile2:
Mile 3:
Mile 4:
Mile 5:
Mile 6:
Mile 7:
Mile 8:
Mile 9:
Mile 10:
Mile 11:
Mile 12:
Mile 13:
Mile .1:
Post race: 

You can comment on Facebook, or here on the blog to sign up for a mile. 

Thanks for all of your love and support already. 

M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment