Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

It has been quite the busy few days.
Presents are wrapped. Shopping is finished. Groceries are purchased. Plans are made.
It's time.
This weekend, I have celebrated Christmas with my best friend and her babes, with my other best friend, some family, both of my church families, and then my roommate. Christmas is such a fun time to gather those you love close. Tomorrow will include time well spent with my second family, my mini best friend, church, and more family. I love it. It really is one of my favorite attributes of Christmas, just stopping everything, and seeing everyone.
I am over the moon excited. One of my dearest friends is flying home right now from Tokyo. Please be praying with me for a safe and smooth flight for him. 13 hours on a plane is a long time!!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I can't wait to share life with them these next few weeks. What a lucky girl I am, to have so many people to love.
Cherish your loved ones extra as you spend time together this Christmas week.
Remember Jesus in the hustle and bustle.
And be praying for opportunities to share Jesus. I know a few somethings in my life that are brewing...can't wait to share my stories!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve. :)
Love, M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment