Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

And The Winner Is.....

 
Thank you for joining me of a week full of Being Content While Single! I loved sharing what God is teaching me. And I really enjoyed reading your feedback. It was so encouraging!
 
If you are interested in following my blog, you can subscribe by email. I write about a variety of topics. (What God is teaching me, His faithfulness, challenges to be more thankful, mission work, having a heart for the broken, being single, etc.) You can always click on the words under the "what am I talking about" section on the right for certain topics.
 
I loved doing this giveaway contest! I have never done one before, and it was fun to buy for it. I had 32 entries! That was more than I had thought I would have, so thank you!
 
So, without any more nonsense....
 
The winner is....
 
Kim B. from Mt. Pleasant, NC
 
WooooHoo!
 
Congrats Kim!
 
Please send your address to me an email at michelletobolivia@gmail.com
 
Your fun pack of prizes will be in the mail ASAP!
 
Thanks for a fun week everyone!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Love, Michelle
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment