Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thankful Thursday.

Today I need to make the choice to rejoice. I'm kinda grumpy. So I will be choose to be thankful. 

I am thankful that when I got to work there was a brand new, large canister of coffee waiting for me. I am so tired. (Why is it okay to snow blow at 3 am, directly outside of this girl's bedroom window?!) 

I am thankful for new days, full of second chances to love. “Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” - L.M. Montgomery 

I am thankful that snow boogers are not frozen solid to my car. I can kick them off without any trouble. Also. I love kicking them off my car. Is that weird? 

I am thankful for a best friend that always keeps me laughing. I love my Bill...er...Boo. 

I am thankful that despite my crankiness, God is still so faithful, with mercies new every morning, and love that never ceases. 

What are you thankful for this morning? 

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment