Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

•Yes! This is my daily struggle! 

•When people believe in what you're doing, and donate awesome things. ❤️ I'm helping put on and decorate for a Valentine's Day luncheon for some women in Pontiac, and have been overwhelmed by people's generosity! Seriously, I was given money back at an estate sale, and ended up with glass jars for free! I also was given the most beautiful "log slices" (seriously, there must be a prettier way to say that!). I can't wait to use them for centerpieces. 

•This Album. I'm obsessed. It's been on repeat for the last seven days. Do yourself a favor and listen to it! (My current favorites are Psalm 130 & Only In You.) 

•Winter sunrises. God just outdoes Himself day after day. 

• Dove Chocolates. These are one of my favorite things ever. I have had them in a bag in almost every airport and country I have ever traveled to. I love the cute sayings on the inside of wrappers, and they taste amazing. 
 

•This shirt. It's so soft and cozy, perfect for sleeping, lounging around, or running errands around town. I love Old Navy. 
http://m.oldnavy.gap.com/product.html?dn=op9787110120004&cid=1021772&pid=9787110120004&locale=en_US 

•Brunch dates with best friends. Coffee. Muffins. Laughs. Love. 

Happy weekend. Michelle. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post and comments. I appreciate. I want to read more about adventure. If you have another site like https://nomvdist.com/portable-power-supply-reviews/, let me know.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete