Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Urgent prayer needed.

I received this email this afternoon. Please join me in praying for Marcelino, Sofia, their children, and the orphans they care for in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Hi Friends. I am still Stateside but just received an email from a friend in Bolivia. She just let me know that Marcelino is currently in the hospital because he is bleeding a lot. According to Sofia, she says that the doctors are concerned that he may die. If you would please pray for him to be able to heal from this and recover quickly. Also, please keep the children in your prayers as they just moved to a new location and all of this is pretty traumatic for them. I am sorry that I have no more information, but will let you know if I do. Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings, Kathryn
James 5:16b "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment