Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 27, 2015

It is not a big secret, life in the current season is a bit unknown and uncertain. 

The need for money is annoyingly great. 

I am trying my hardest to support myself, and I am failing immensely. Dog sitting jobs, baby sitting jobs, and future job plans all fell through a few days ago. 

It's just me. This is a single income household, and there isn't much of an income currently. But, there are still big needs. 

One of the biggest needs was that I needed to pay rent for September. 

I obviously knew that rent would be due September first. It's due the first of every month. So whenever I made a bit of money, I paid part of it.

Rent is $600/month, and as of the end of last week, I had paid $200. 

So for the last few days, I have been begging God to show up. Everything I tried failed. I needed Him. 

I have been trying to walk in huge faith and obedience as I believe He calls me to love people that are unlovable, to go places that are uncomfortable, and to use resources that aren't seeming to be replaceable. So I obey, take wild steps of faith, and trust that He won't lead me where He won't provide. 

Last night, I was just reminding Him of the budget, the bills, and the calendar. As if He wasn't aware? 

But I fell asleep in perfect peace, believing really big things. I didn't know what that meant, but I knew that He could do it. 

This morning I woke up to an email from Paypal. Someone had sent me $400. Y'all. I'm not even kidding. The exact amount I needed to pay rent in five days. THE EXACT AMOUNT. 

In the memo line, it said, "God has GOT this! Sending love from Ohio :)" 

When I later got ahold of her, she told me that $400 kept sticking in her head, and felt like that's what God told her to just give me. 

WHAT IN THE WORLD. 

I have never met this girl in real life, and only became Facebook friends with her last week. 

Ahhhhhh. I just can't even. 

So thankful for a God that provides for my needs, and so thankful for a girl that obeys and gives with an open hand. 

There are still a lot more needs, which just means the stage has been set for more stories of His faithfulness to be written. 

I am just in awe. In awe. Of how great our God is. In awe. 

Trusting and believing for big things from a faithful and providing God. 

What a beautiful adventure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment