Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2015

Friday Faves. (On a Monday)

•This. I might be one of the quirkiest and most whimsical girls around, so I thankful for a tribe that celebrates that part of my life. 

•Ranch dressing. I just can't get enough. I want it on everything. I didn't realize how bad my obsession was until I just cleaned out my fridge. I live alone. 

• I am a huge fan of Starbucks' skinny caramel machiottos. I'm an even bigger fan when one of my ftl sisters buys one for me, even though she is states away. 💛

•I am still wandering in the Psalms lately. There is just so much comfort in being reminded that God hears me. 

•I love art, and I love my lil town. So the combo of them makes this girl so happy. The Detroit Institute of Arts has paintings displayed all over CVC. So good. 

• When my friend sent me a picture of my name in a published book!! Check it out in Jen Hatmaker's For The Love. 

• Current favorite quote. This is so good. 

• This book. I have decided to spend every Tuesday focusing on the issues of injustice. I want the books I read, the prayers I pray, the blogs I write, the passages of Scripture I read, and the conversations I have, to be centered on God's heart for the broken, and what I can do about that. I want to be prepared to get out there and be Jesus' hands and feet, before even driving into Pontiac. 

• Coloring books for adults. This trend is just spectacular. 

Happy weekend. 💛M 


No comments:

Post a Comment