Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2016

I was praying for my sweet man, before I knew his name.

The following words have never seen the light of day, or ever been read by anyone. 

They can be found in an old journal that sits in my nightstand drawer. It is full of prayers and ramblings from the deepest part of my heart. 

This morning I stumbled upon it, and turned to the "pray for my husband" section I have written in over the last handful of years. And I sat and wept. 

For years I have been praying for this sweet man. I am so thankful I wrote some of my rambling prayers down, because it just shows even more how God answered my them in this amazing and dear man, Steve. 

Here's a peek into the depths of my heart. 

Oh what a good Father. 





10-6-13 

Dear Lord. I am feeling impatient, and that You have forgotten my cry. Please send me my man. A man that loves You, and has a desire to honor You in all that he does. A man with integrity and convictions. A man who is willing to leave it all to follow You. A man who will lead, and I can submit under. Please send a man that just lives for You, and will encourage me to live for You, and love people. Please send me "my Adam" and seriously Lord, send him right to me. I want people to know that You sent him, it was nothing I did on my own. Help me to be patient while You hide him from me, help me to be obedient while I wait, and please remind me of Your faithfulness. Lord, I'm tired. Renew me as I wait. And please, send him soon. I can't wait to meet him. 

10-8-13 

Dear Lord, please strengthen and encourage my man. Remind him that You are faithful. Give him good friends that point him back to You and Your Word. Let hope bubble up in his soul. And Lord, let our time, our day, our moment, not be too far off. Send him quickly. I am longing to meet him. Continue to prepare my heart, and his too, for what You have in store for us. Keep him safe, renew his mind, strengthen his foundation on You. And keep his lips just for me, as I wait just for him. 

11-10-13

Dear Jesus. Tonight I feel content where You have me. I know You are using me here and now. Please help me continue to develop characteristics to become more like You, and to be a good wife. Continue to mold my husband, even now, so he is more like You. Help him to be content in the here and now, while he waits for me. Use him in mighty ways to love people and make an impact for Your kingdom. And please. Keep that boy safe. I am tired. I want to sleep through the night without waking up with his safety on my heart, and in my prayers. Give us both peace and understanding as we wait on Your perfect timing. Amen. 

5-4-14 

Give me faith not to doubt Your plan. And help me to continue to trust in You. I know You have a man out there for me. I believe that. So please show up in a such a way that it's so clear. 

I just don't want to be waiting without purpose, Lord. I don't want to feel feelings, or think thoughts, or pray prayers for a man that isn't mine. I don't want to create any bonds to anyone who isn't my husband. So please make it very clear. 

Thanks for being sovereign through it all. Thank you, Daddy, for having my best interests at heart. 





This man is everything I have prayed for, and not one thing I ever expected. I am so thankful for him. And so grateful I have a God that cares enough about me to write an incredible love story with such complex, intricate details, that bring Him honor and fame, while I find the love of my life. Ah. It's just all so good. 

I can't believe this gets to be MY life. 

M. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If your man is pushing you away and acting distant

      Or if the guy you’re after isn’t giving you the time of day...

      Then it’s time to pull out all the stops.

      Because 99% of the time, there is only 1 thing you can say to a standoffish guy that will grab him by the heartstrings-

      And get his blood pumping at just the thought of you.

      Insert subject line here and link it to: Your ex won’t be able to resist?

      Once you say this to him, or even send this simple phrase in a text message...

      It will flip his world upside down and you will suddenly find him chasing you-

      And even begging to be with you.

      Here’s what I’m talking about:

      Insert subject line here and link it to: Is your man hiding something? He may need your help?

      Thanks again.











      .

      Delete
  2. You're the coolest. So blessed we got to talk to you about your big first date the night before. God sure is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS SHELLEY!!! IM SO #HAPPY FOR YOU(: CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only reason why I've made it this far is cuz my future spouse has been interceding on my behalf before the lord, bless her heart��

    ReplyDelete
  5. help to save Broken marriage or Broken Relationships!!.I am Natasha Hayes by name and i reside here in London, United Kingdom. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity,i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you and you will be the next to share your testimony to every one in the world.!!. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 and you can also visit his website for more details: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com. thanks to Dr Unity for the love he show to me and family.

    ReplyDelete

  6. My name is Jessica Wales. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr. Chris. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Davies in one of our stupid fights (he broke up with me). I thought I had lost everything. I cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again. I read a testimony by a woman called Sarah about her saying that how Dr. Chris help her to get back her EX husband within 48 hours. I quickly email him and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate, he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Davis my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr. Chris. Email him for any kinds of help because he is very capable and reliable for help drchrisspellhome@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete