Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kindness Challenge

Yesterday I posed the challenge to be kind this week.

Everyday, do something to show kindness deliberately and unexpectedly.

It's day two. How is everyone doing? Is anyone joining me?

We are such blessed people, why not use that to motivate us be a blessing to someone else.

I challenge us all to be intentional with our kindness, go out of our ways to make someone's day.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

I want to be called compassionate, kind, humble, gentle and patient. But if I never use and grow these characteristics, they will never be apart of who I am.

So be kind. Show love. Stop your selfishness. Go out of your way. Make someone smile. Share Jesus.

Get out of your comfort zone. Have an incredible week.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment