Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Doors.

Doors. I am so thankful for each of them, who they represent, and the refuge I found there. 15 days of travel can make a girl weary, but I found so much rest for my soul. And I am so thankful. 



So thankful for this first stop on my Texan adventure. Brian and Ashlee are the most gracious of hosts. I have not laughed this hard, nor slept this great in a very long time. I was thankful to visit with them, my youth pastor and his wife from over a decade ago, and my sweet friend/little sister from the sorority Gamma Eta Pi. Now onto phase two: meeting all the best friends I have never laid eyes on before.





So thankful for my second stop of adventure. 20 women, all together, in the same house, for a long weekend. It was perfect. I found so much love and laughter here. There were late night chats, and early morning snuggles. I have never met any of these women before Thursday, and yet they feel like life long friends. I am so thankful to have been so encouraged to dream with Jesus from these incredible women. They are true treasures.




Thankful for Houston. Here I found much physical rest, baby snuggles, late night big convos, pumpkin pancakes, and I finally watched the last 3 episodes of the office. I'm pretty sure sweat pants were worn more than real pants here. I'm so thankful for friends that opened their home to a weary soul, and had coffee brewing at all hours of the day. Houston, you were lovely. Until next time...




Oh Phoenix. You surprised me with your sweetness. Here I was spoiled and loved well. I connected with family, and old friends. I started to really dream big dreams, and began plans to see those dreams come to fruition. I shared the deepest parts of my heart, and it was received well. You are so dear to my heart, and I am so thankful for our unexpected time together.



Out of all the doors in all the world, I'm most happy to be at this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment