Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tune into His Voice

Tonight I was blessed to be able to video chat with one of my dear friends in Cochabamba, Bolivia. She is a missionary there, working with families in a rough area, helping out in an after school program, and planting a church.

She also is my friend that keeps me informed on baby Nestor. (Look for an update on him later this week!)

I was telling her how lately, my heart is often conflicted with where I am, and where I want to be.

She then said the most profound thing to me.

"It is all about being so in tune to His voice. So when you're waiting, you don't rush Him, and when He calls, you don't drag your feet."

When I got off the call with her, I thought of the song that says, "Where you go, I'll go, Where you stay, I'll stay..."

I want to be wherever He has me. I want to be content in whatever state I am in. I want to follow, even when I am uncertain. And, I just want to know His voice.

What are some ways you have learned to tune into His voice?

Have a good night.

Love, M




No comments:

Post a Comment